001. Getting all raw and a bit vulnerable today to talk about something I feel pretty passionate about; self love. It has taken me a long time to get to this point but I can honestly say I have never been happier in my skin, my mind and my body- and it's only onwards and upwards from here right?
002. I feel confident in my body. I feel confident in my words. I feel confident in my soul. I feel confident in who I am growing and changing and evolving to be each and every day. Self love for me is about acceptance, respect and kindness. Thanking my body for looking after me and carrying me through life. I accept where I am and I am happy.
004. How cool is it they we have ended up here on earth having a human experience in a human body? We are a boundless and infinite source of energy, only using this psychical body as a home. That blows my mind. There are still mysteries about the human body which have not been uncovered and it's sad to think that so many people are out of touch with theirs. Put goodness into your body and put goodness into your mind- food AND thoughts. Breathe and connect. If you are feeling out of touch try to meditate (guided body scan meditations are especially a great place to start).
005. The little sketch in this post is something I drew aimlessly a while ago but I rather liked. An explosion of my scattered thoughts and feeling towards this topic.
005. Self love takes time. Self love is a practice. I have good days, I have bad days. When you begin to love yourself, you circulate positive energy into your soul, your relationships and your life. Choose love, choose happiness- because life is too short not to.